New Camera

Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM

None of the batteries for my Canon Elph will charge, nor will the chargers work, so since my phone has more megapixels than that camera does, I decided it was time for an upgrade. Today I picked up a used Fujifilm Finepix j10, which is 8.2 MP, and came with a charger and 2 gb sd card. It is smaller than my cell phone, and it records video with a decent 3x optical zoom and very few features - mostly just a point and shoot. The picture taking time is incredibly short, and the quality of the shots is pretty good, although there will be a learning curve for me to figure out how to get clear subjects without the flash. Hopefully you'll be able to look forward to more photoposts from me from now on.
Crossposted to http://worthingtonphoto.blogspot.com



Sophie Models handily, but gets bored quickly and it shows in her face.




Ripley is subjected to corporal cuddling.





Ripley is not amused.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments